Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to smell the blossoms

I took about 15 minutes for myself today in between meetings and found some beautiful spots on campus that are finally blooming. Since I could only pick one photo of the day, I am cheating by posting a few of my other favorites here.

Looking up at the Pendulum office trees

Tree in front of Elon Community Church

Flowers I pass on my way to class in the colonnades of Koury Gym

My favorite trees outside the gym

Close up of my favorite gym trees

Lake Mary Nell...hard to believe leeches live in there



Pretty blossoms near Lake Mary Nell

Outside Story Center (I never know which one is Chandler, Sloan, etc.)

1 comment:

David Wells said...

i mean. I love ALLLLLLLL of these, but especially the one with the fountain in the background! the depth of field is awesome, composition, lighting, everything! You're quite the photog! Loved reading your pacemaker story too! :)