Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A thousand a day...84

I think I found a new friend. I have decided to name him Lenny.

Back story: For my producing class, we are putting on a show called "You Have a Pet...WHAT!?" where we do a top 10 countdown to the craziest, most unique pets people have on campus. I am assistant producing for my friend Laura Ward, the producer and creator of the show, so I go on all the shoots with her. Just down the road, there is a reptile and fish store we visited to check out some of the pets. ...And that's when I found Lenny. He's a bearded dragon, about 2 years old. He was previously owned by some naughty little boys who somehow hurt Lenny's tail.

We walked all around the shop looking at the different fish, snakes, tarantulas and other creatures, and then came back to Lenny's tank to shoot some footage of him. When I pulled out my still camera to take some photos, he kept posing for me and following me as I moved around. Hence why I am in love with him. As soon as we packed up our stuff to leave, he ran to the other end of the tank where I was and posed like this. It's love.

1 comment:

David Wells said...

like times 1 million.