Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

A thousand a day...The 100th Day

Today is the 100th day David, Justine and I have been taking "a thousand a day." Though I've missed a few days along the way, I ended up posting 115 photos, all of which I printed here in honor of our big day.


It's been so wonderful taking a photo each day and our project has really helped me grow into a better photographer. I have been seeing things in a very different light and have realized that nearly anything can make a good photo when you look at it the right way. As cheesy as it may sound, it's so true. There can be beauty in anything. My photos often reflect how I am feeling each day - and no matter how I am feeling, taking my photo of the day and looking for David's and Justine's at the end of each day is a small highlight that has a big impact on my life. I look forward to hundreds more to come.

No comments: