Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A thousand a day...169-173

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Goodbye Elon. For now.


Saturday, May 22, 2010
Too many wonderful photos were taken before, during and after Commencement...none of which I actually took. But I pick this family photo hands down because I love it SO much. It's one of the best ones we've ever taken together.


Friday, May 21, 2010
My parents arrived at lunchtime on Friday for a Communications reception and Leaders of the 21st Century where all the fellows were recognized. After that, my mom took today's photo of the day - a beautiful swan in Lake Mary Nell.


Thursday, May 20, 2010
Every week, usually on Tuesdays, Rachel and I would have a Subway date. We'd catch up on life, talk about our job hunts, and just bond over stories of love, drama and gossip. I will never forget those lunch dates...they helped me get through my week.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Chris playing and singing "February Song" in Holt Chapel...

No comments: