Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A thousand a day...147-149: FutureWeb

These past three days were filled with the future of the Internet! A big group of Elon students traveled to Raleigh each day to help cover the FutureWeb conference, spearheaded by Janna Anderson. We tweeted, shot up-to-the-minute/near-live Flip video, logged longer clips for the Imagining the Internet site, blogged and wrote full-length stories. It was an intense few days of work with some of my favorite fellow journalists.

Today's photo is compliments of Jack Dodson. We got to enjoy our kabob lunch outside in the beautiful weather...

SO many Macs!


And some photos for fun!

4 comments:

Corey said...

way to put up the one of me making the face ashley...

Ashley Barnas said...

that's basically your personality in a thousand words, Corey! What can I say.

Corey said...

are you saying my personality is ugly/twisted?

Ashley Barnas said...

Not at all! I'm saying you've got character!