Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

A thousand a day...155 & 156

Friday, May 7, 2010
CCM seniors with Father Gerry at our wonderful senior dinner (cooked by T with 'junior' helpers and waiters).




I spent the afternoon outside between Long and Alamance shooting video interviews for our Leadership Fellows presentation for "Leaders of the 21st Century" (the night before graduation). In my downtime between interviews, I decided to take photos around my favorite spot on campus.





Thursday, May 6, 2010
Though I didn't take the photo (Sunshine did), this photo sums up the greatness of Thursday...and the greatness of mine and Josh's relationship.


I didn't even realize I kind of caught the lightning in this shot (bottom right corner) since I was just going for the beautiful clouds! So even though it's blurry, I wanted it to be my photo of the day simply because it's my first lightning shot...I'll be sure to experiment with a tripod next time.

No comments: