Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My New Touchdown

This semester, I am shooting video at all the home football games. I have always loved watching football even though I never really understood it, but now I'm REALLY in love with it. I'm slowly but surely learning all the rules and I'm having a blast standing on the sidelines and shooting.

I am becoming a sports person. I'm truly surprised at myself. Last weekend, we played a great game against Davidson and I cannot wait until the next game. We play at Wake Forest on the 19th, so I'll get to travel for that game and get my next shooting experience.

My favorite video so far was a feature I did on Terrell "T-Mobile" Hudgins and Scott Riddle, two stars of the team...Batman and Robin as Terrell says. I had a great time getting to interview the guys with Pam Richter, the sports editor:





The scrimmage I shot for the Terrell/Scott feature was great practice for my next football video from the Davidson games. I did a "Scene In" Rhodes Stadium, game highlights reel, and highlights from the press conference after the game:















I absolutely cannot wait until the next game and I'm stoked to learn more about football! Getting to go up in the Rhodes Stadium press box with Sam, Pam and David is really great - the view is amazing. An even better view is from the very top of the press box. It's breathtakingly cool.

No comments: