Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snowy weekend at Elon: Days 380-382

Sunday, December 19 My mom gets the photo credit on today's photos. She took these beautiful pictures in a neighborhood in Burlington.


Saturday, December 18
I had a beautiful weekend at Elon...as soon as I arrived, it began to snow. I couldn't have asked for more.

My Beetle outside Iron Gate Winery...clearly a necessary stop while at Elon. 
Pretty berries somewhere along the road in Mebane...mom and I spotted the trees while driving back from Iron Gate.
 Alamance all lit up...my favorite time of year at Elon.
The last picture I will ever take of the Pendulum office before it's torn down. So sad to think about that.


Friday, December 17
Sunrise from my balcony

My very first Christmas cards received as a real person with a real address. Thanks Alexa and Christine!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahhh you went to Elon and Iron Gate!! Jealous :)