Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holly jolly puppies and the holidays: Photos 383-398

Tuesday, January 4
Pretty owl from Lizzie and Mama Dent

Monday, January 3
Anything Once today was learning how to butcher deer meat...screen grab on its way soon (though I'm not sure you'd want to see it).

Sunday, January 2 
Forget the beds, Paprika wants the shelf

Saturday, January 1

Friday, December 31
Traditional yule log for New Year's Eve

Thursday, December 30
Longwood Gardens for Christmas and Lizzie's 23rd birthday

Wednesday, December 29
Christmas present from NeeNee...a bag holder for my kitchen wall. Love that she thought to make a bakery for me.

Tuesday, December 28
The incredible sky on my drive down to Lewes...thank goodness for carrying my camera in my purse.

Monday, December 27
In addition to a photo of the day, here's my video for the day. I got to go sledding for work! Greatness.



Sunday, December 26
Snow arrives in Old New Castle

Saturday, December 25 
Merlin didn't want to part with his candy cane


Friday, December 24

Thursday, December 23 
Meet baby Paprika

 And baby Merlin


Wednesday, December 22
When it comes to puppies, you can't just pick one, so here's two..


Tuesday, December 21

Monday, December 20
I drove to Port Deposit, Maryland, tonight to meet the two new members of our family. These two puppies were playing under the dining room table when I walked into the breeder's house. The little boy (white with brown) cuddled on my lap right away while his sister (brown) playfully bit my finger and tried to crawl under my leg to get my full attention. I was in love instantly. Here they are with their mommy...

No comments: