Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

A thousand a day...344-348

Sunday, November 14
More than four months ago, after my job interview at The News Journal, my mom and I explored the area around New Castle. That's when we first discovered the glorious Anthropologie in my mall. And that's when I fell in love with this bird lamp. I finally decided enough was enough...I caved and bought it for myself at an early Christmas present.

Saturday, November 13
Sunset in the nation's capital

Friday, November 12
It's a tie for today's photo. I was having a very reflective day in New York City as you can see.

Thursday, November 11
A night I'll never forget...seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Breathtaking.

Wednesday, November 10
I'm officially a real person and my apartment is complete now that I have a welcome mat!

1 comment:

Elizabeth ♔ said...

hells yes to the bird lamp. you deserve it. also, your welcome mat is very wizard of oz, i like. xx