Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A thousand a day...295-303

Thursday, September 30
Happy I finally got to use my News Journal umbrella today


Wednesday, September 29
A little man in my box of tea


Tuesday, September 28
A big night in the kitchen! First, chicken with sautéed apples. 

Then, lemon cupcakes.
Monday, September 27
A final pre-press look at "The Legacies of Elon's Leaders"


Sunday, September 26
Time for another present to myself...the owl cookie jar I fell in love with


Saturday, September 25
A wonderfully thoughtful present from my Daddy!


Friday, September 24
Video still from Football Friday...Newark High School's band during its halftime show


Thursday, September 23

Pumpkin picking for "Anything Once"...yet another amazing day at work.

Wednesday, September 22
Trying to create a parfait

No comments: