Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A thousand a day...290-294

Tuesday, September 21 Counting down to Glee pretty much defined my day, so it has to be my representative photo, despite its unexciting nature as a photo. Glee season two premiere starts in about five seconds...

Monday, September 20
My newest kitchen decoration...a house warming gift from Lizzie.

Sunday, September 19
Bon voyage to my best friend and Ya-Ya sister, Lizzie, as she goes to the University of York for the next two years to study stained glass conservation (how amazing is that). See you across the pond soon!

Saturday, September 18
It's been a long time since I got to go to the Charles County Fair, so it was a wonderful treat to go this year with my parents. I love the animals, the crafts and art displays, and, of course, the caramel apples! ...but most of all, the animals.
And a bonus photo, even though it's a bit blurry

Friday, September 17
I covered my second high school football game today: Brandywine vs. Mount Pleasant
I'll snag a still image tomorrow...one of my famous near-death football incidents.

BONUS! Here's the video:


And here's my other video from tonight (Damian Giletto shot this one and I edited...and I got to say "take it to the house" again. It's my coin football phrase now.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth ♔ said...

you are amazing. i love the picture of mr. bobby and my cake <3 you

Ashley Barnas said...

thanks Lizzie! Love you.