Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

A thousand a day...261-265

I'm gonna cheat again...and it's only because I had a LOADED weekend and would rather use those photos in place of my otherwise quiet-life-in-Delaware photos. Please forgive me for my Thursday/Friday/Monday-that-are-actually-Saturday/Sunday photos!


Monday, August 23 (actually Sunday)
My soon-to-be Salisbury Seagull

Sunday, August 22
Day 2 of my parents' reunion...the picnic! What's not fair is I try to throw a football and end up breaking my finger. My mother, on the other hand, is a pro.


Saturday, August 21 
I was the photographer at my Mom and Dad's 30th high school reunion and had an absolute blast wandering around taking photos all night. This is one of my favorite artsy shots of the DJ:


Friday, August 20 (actually Saturday)
Mikey all growed up and moved in...


Thursday, August 19 (actually Saturday)
Good luck for Mikey's college career!

No comments: