Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A thousand a day...252-259

Tuesday, August 17
Rachel and I had our first monthly dinner get-together in Baltimore tonight! A delicious dinner on the water after walking around Canton to see the charming area...

Monday, August 16
My mission: Assemble towel rack

Sunday, August 15
Supremely wonderful food after picking Mikey up from Salisbury

Saturday, August 14
My first lasagna attempt (as assistant to mom) = success
 
Friday, August 13
On the ride home to Maryland

Thursday, August 12


Wednesday, August 11 
Since I can't shoot great stills and great video at the same time, I have decided to start pulling still images to use on the days I get to shoot video (unless I'm able to start multi-tasking)! Kind of cheating, I know. But here is a still from the video I shot for the "Anything Once" series with Justin Williams. This time, he learned how to play polo. I'm working on editing the video right now to run in two weeks.


Tuesday, August 10
Bedtime

1 comment:

La Bonne Vie said...

Yay! Thank you :). You have to tell me whether Eat, Pray, Love is worth the hype!