Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A thousand a day...247

Today was an amazing day. I traveled about two hours down to Rehoboth and Lewes to shoot two assignments. First, I learned how to blow glass with Justin Williams for his bi-weekly feature "Anything Once"...where he'll try anything once! So far, he's taken surfing lessons, tried mushroom farming, motorcycle racing, massage therapy and so much more. It was an absolute blast.

Then, I headed ten minutes down the road to a West Rehoboth community to feature a woman who started an after school program to promote education and respect with the children in the area. Her story is one in a series called "25 Who Matter," which features other inspirational people around Delaware. 

For my dinner break (before heading back to the center to get b-roll of the kids), I met up with Carolyn! We had the best pizza in the universe and ate on a bench overlooking the lovely beach.

2 comments:

La Bonne Vie said...

More pictures of your exciting life please!!

Ashley Barnas said...

I promise I'll get on that asap!