Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

A thousand a day...the first

In the Pendulum office this morning, my friend David Wells decided to launch something called "A thousand a day..." where he takes a photo each day. He asked Alex Trice and I to join him on this project to motivate one another, so we all decided to make this a special new addition to our blogs. We're bringing photography back to what's most meaningful in life, not setting out to take award-winning photos, but trying to capture the single moments that say a thousand words.

My first photo is from tonight's Luminaries, one of my favorite Elon traditions. I thought this particular photo would be appropriate for our new project since this is one little light among thousands.


1 comment:

David Wells said...

yay ashley! i LOVE your first post! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what's next!