Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 as a Soundtrack

So much of my life revolves around music. I wake up to music, I fall asleep to music. When I'm in class I always have some song in my head. As soon as I get to my iPod or laptop, I play the song that's been stuck in my head all day and proceed to play more music as background to my daily tasks.

Looking through my iTunes - the top 25 most played, my autumn playlist, my summer playlist and all my other playlists - I came up with 2,009 of my favorite songs from 2009!

Just kidding...I narrowed it down to 67 (I'm sorry I couldn't do a better job of cutting the list down):


1, 2, 3, 4 (Plain White T’s)
5 Years Time (Noah and the Whale)
All the Right Moves (OneRepublic)
All the Way (Frank Sinatra and Celine Dion)
Boom Boom Pow (Black Eyed Peas)
Claire De Lune (Claude Debussy)
Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
Don’t Trust Me (3OH!3)
Down (Jay Sean)
Empire State of Mind (Jay-Z)
Fallin’ For You (Colbie Caillat)
Fireflies (Owl City)
Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Iron & Wine)
Follow Through (Gavin DeGraw)
Gives You Hell (The All-American Rejects)
Heartless (Kris Allen)
Hey There Delilah (Plain White T’s)
Hollywood’s Not America (Ferras)
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
I Have You to Thank (Gavin DeGraw)
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (Pitbull)
I’m On A Boat (The Lonely Island)
I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
If It Kills Me (Jason Mraz)
Jai Ho! (A.R. Rahman and Pussycat Dolls)
Just Dance (Lady GaGa)
Leave Out All the Rest (Linkin Park)
Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne)
Love of an Orchestra (Noah and the Whale)
Love Remains the Same (Gavin Rossdale)
Love Story (Taylor Swift)
Lucky (Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat)
Mad World (Michael Andrews and Gary Jules)
Magnificent (U2)
Never Say Never (The Fray)
Parachute (Shugo Tokumaru)
Party in the U.S.A. (Miley Cyrus)
Poker Face (Lady GaGa)
Possibility (Lykke Li)
Realize (Colbie Caillat)
Satellite Heart (Anya Marina)
Say (All I Need) (OneRepublic)
Second Chance (Shinedown)
Sex on Fire (Kings of Leon)
Shadow Of The Day (Linkin Park)
Shake It (Metro Station)
Shattered (O.A.R.)
She Holds a Key (Gavin DeGraw)
Shooting the Moon (OK Go)
Single Ladies (Beyoncé)
So What (Pink)
Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)
Somewhere Out There (From An American Tail, Starlite Orchestra & Singers)
Stolen (Dashboard Confessional)
Streets of London (Ralph McTell)
The Climb (Miley Cyrus)
The Time of My Life (David Cook)
Thunder (Boys Like Girls)
To Be With You (David Archuleta)
Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
Viva la Vida (Coldplay)
Waking Up In Vegas (Katy Perry)
We Belong Together (Gavin DeGraw)
Whatcha Say (Jason Derulo)
Write You A Song (Plain White T’s)
You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift)
You Found Me (The Fray)

No comments: