Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Pendulum break is broken

My first article and videos of the semester ran with today's edition of The Pendulum. It's been a while since I've contributed because I was abroad for Winter Term and the final semester of senior year has been holding me back. But it's about time!

Features is definitely my calling in life, so my first story was about a mock Jewish wedding held on campus. Here is my story, and here is my video:




I also shot my first basketball video! I absolutely adore shooting sports video and I've made it a goal to shoot every sport before I graduate...I have a couple more to go. Shooting basketball was a completely different experience than shooting football (I'm fairly certain nothing can beat the fun I had all fall), but I still had a wonderful time trying something new!

No comments: