Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love and Valentines: Photos 435-441

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Morning sun on my carnations

Monday, February 14, 2011 
My gerber daisies are joined by a beautiful Valentine rose from Rhina.


Sunday, February 13, 2011
Gerber daisies, one of my favorite flowers


Saturday, February 12, 2011 
Table setting for a Celebration of Singledom: A most wonderful Valentine's Day party with the most wonderful friends there ever were. Details coming soon!


Friday, February 11, 2011
The dress I was excited to finally have a chance to wear. Tonight was the opening of Fred Comegys' photo gallery at the Delaware Art Museum. It was a wonderful tribute to his incredible work from more than 50 years as a photographer at The News Journal. Afterward, a big group of us met at a bar in Wilmington to say goodbye to one of our favorite co-workers.

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Justin Williams looks up to receive instructions as he learns how to give a tattoo on practice skin. "Anything Once: Tattooing" runs next Sunday. It was an epic adventure....I'll give more details when the story runs!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011
My dishes finally arrived! For Valentine's Day, my mom wanted to get me the set of dishes I fell in love with from...guess where! Anthropologie, of course! I began eying these dishes when I first saw them back in July when I moved to Delaware. I never forgot about them and so it was decided that the time had arrived for me to own them.

No comments: